Discretionary Publication Ban ListCourt of Queen's Bench | Saskatchewan
Courts of Saskatchewan
Discretionary Publication Ban List
Court of Queen’s Bench
Notes About this List
The following list of discretionary publication bans issued in proceedings in the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench is subject to the following limitations:
- The list may not contain all current publication bans issued prior to July 1, 2022.
- The list may not contain publication bans ordered by the Provincial Court which apply to cases proceeding at the Court of Queen’s Bench.
- Discretionary publication ban orders will be posted as soon as possible upon being made.
- The precise terms of a publication ban order may not necessarily be posted to this site. It is your responsibility to obtain the precise terms of the order if required by contacting the appropriate Registrar’s Office.
- Information regarding automatic publication bans which are in effect by operation of statute (i.e. mandatory publication bans) is not included on this website. Members of the public are expected to inform themselves of the circumstances under which mandatory bans are in effect.
It is the responsibility of persons who attend court proceedings or who see or obtain copies of court files or records, to inform themselves of any legal restrictions that limit publication of court records or proceedings, including both mandatory and discretionary publication bans, and to comply with all publication bans.
ADJUST FONT SIZE
|EFFECTIVE DATE||FILE #||CASE NAME||JUDICIAL CENTRE||BAN DETAILS|
|JUNE 10,2022||1A2B3C||KRAMER VS kRAMER||REGINA||s. 486.31|