Learn About the CourtsCourts of Saskatchewan
Courts of Saskatchewan
Learn About the Courts
Court proceedings are open to the public.
If you are attending court, either as a party or as an observer, it can help to be prepared for what you will see and experience.
- There are three courts in the province. Find information on the structure of Saskatchewan’s courts here.
- Law and social studies classes often visit and watch court in session. Find information for classes planning a court visit.
- There are some guidelines and rules for attending court that it’s good to know in advance.
- There are certain people that you are likely to see if you attend court.
- There are also videos you can watch to prepare you for your court visit.
More information about the Courts of Saskatchewan
Courts Communications Officer
ADJUST FONT SIZE