Select Page

Divorce Orders

Court of King's Bench | Saskatchewan

Courts of Saskatchewan

Divorce Orders

Court of King’s Bench

Anyone wishing to obtain a certified copy of their divorce order must make their request to the Local Registrar’s office at the court house where the divorce was granted.

A $10.00 fee for the copy must accompany the request. The request can be made in person or in writing and should include the file number or the year the action was commenced so that the court house staff can locate the file.

If an individual cannot provide the court staff with the specific date or file number and the staff must look through more than 5 years of files to locate the file, a $20.00 search fee will also be charged.

Copyright 2024 | Saskatchewan Law Courts | All Rights Reserved