Select Page

The province’s oldest court house officially reopened today following extensive renovations necessitated by a ceiling collapse in 2013. The court house, originally built in 1909, was restored to highlight the heritage aspect of the building, using traditional finishes and techniques such as lath and plaster.

Read the News Release for More Information

Saskatchewan Coat Of Arms
COVID MESSAGE
WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann