While court houses and court proceedings remain open to the public, court offices will not be providing in-person services, however, regular registry services will continue to be available as follows:
- Drop boxes are available at each court house to permit the drop off of documents needing to be filed with the Courts;
- The Court of Appeal continues to accept all filings electronically;
- The Court of Queen’s Bench continues to accept all filings by mail, courier, facsimile or drop box. The public may contact the local court office by phone for further assistance;
- The Provincial Court also continues to encourage the use of the drop boxes or mailing documents, wherever convenient, rather than e-mail;
- The public is encouraged to pay fines online, or by phone or mail to the fine collections office; and
- As services may be interrupted, the public should contact the local court office first to arrange to pay bail or restitution.