Select Page

The renovation and expansion of the Saskatoon Court House are officially complete. The first phase, the construction of a four-storey addition, was complete in the spring of 2014 and brought the Court of Queen’s Bench in Saskatoon under one roof by providing space for the Family Law Division. The second and final phase was the renovation and modernization of the original 1958 building.

Read the News Release

Saskatchewan Coat Of Arms
COVID MESSAGE
WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann